Welcome to my world!
Thank you for stopping by. Click on my links above to learn more about me as a writer, author, blogger, social journalist, and reviewer. If you are requesting a book review, please read my contact information page for how to submit.
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Louann-Carroll/e/B001K838AK/ref=ntt_dp_epwb
And if you really want to know...
1. I have Crohn's disease but it does not define me.
2. Chocolate defines me, but because of Crohn's I can rarely eat it. Although I do blog about it often enough. Wishful thinking.
3. I have three kids, but they are grown, thank heavens.
4. I have seven grandchildren but I'm still very young. Just ask them.
5. I married my childhood sweetheart and after forty-five years he is still my sweetheart, but don't tell him, he has a big enough head already.
6. My two dogs Aggie and Bella sleep in our bed. I just can't see kicking them out at their age.
7. Moving to the Sierra Nevada foothills was the best decision I ever made. Aside from marrying my husband.